FINALLY getting a place to garden

Silver Sansevieria and Blooming Bromeliad
Copyright Deborah Aldridge 2013 All rights Reserved

I know I've been gone awhile, but it's not fun blogging about gardening if you aren't actually gardening. I almost gave up, but now I'm moving into an adorable studio apartment where I have lots of gardening space...finally! I feel like I've been trapped in gardening hell forever. I did do a little gardening, but no veggies and my poor ornamentals were suffering. Now I'm going to have a deck and back yard for my beautiful plants, plus space to make raised beds for veggies. I'm more than thrilled, to say the least. I'm going to take some pics of the front yard that I created here soon, and will post them. I'll be very busy working and packing for the next six weeks, but wanted to let everyone know I haven't gone away. Once I get to the new place, this blog will really take off.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Deb

Comments